- PLOT MAGAZINE: Edited by Chris Russell, Summer 1995, Issue #3, Short Story "Summertime Wine".
- SHADOWDANCE: Edited by Michelle Belanger, Summer 1995, Issue #18, Poem "Coming".
- CROSSROADS: Edited by Pat Nielsen, Autumn 1995; Vol.4, Issue #13, Short Story "On Halloween Night".
- LITERARY MAGAZINE: Edited by Archie Wayne Mangold, Autumn 1995, Short Story "Waiting on the Wolf".
- THE BLUE LADY: Edited by Donna Taylor Burgess, Carnivals chapbook, Short Story "Knife Eater".
- THE BLUE LADY: Issue #7, Winter 1997, Short Story "Keeping an Ear to the Ground".
- THE VAMPIRE'S CRYPT: Edited by Margaret Carter, #16, Fall 1997, Short Story "Honeymooners".
- Chapbook "A Matter of Taste", Edited by Warren Layberry, Bad Moon Books, Winner 1997 Blood & Guts Horror contest.
- CABAL ASYLUM: Edited by Ren Hayes, Issue #12, Short Story "North Country".
- NORTHERN FRIGHTS 4, Edited by Don Hutchison (Mosaic Press), Summer 1997, Short Story "Dead of Winter".
- IN DARKNESS ETERNAL 3: Edited by Glenda Woodrum, Stygian Vortex Publications, Summer 1997, Short Story "Nos Felinus".
- THE MIDNIGHT GALLERY: Edited by Jennifer Hardin, Issue #4, Fall 1997, Short Story "In the Cold, Cold Ash".
- MINIONS FROM BEYOND: Edited by Robert D. Lang, Premiere Issue, Winter 1997, Short story "Storm".
- THE GODDESS OF THE BAY: Edited by Sandra DeLuca, October 1998, Editor's Edition, Reprint "Waiting on the Wolf".
- REQUIEM: Edited by Sandra DeLuca, The final issue, May 1999
- NORTHERN FRIGHTS 5, Edited by Don Hutchison, Autumn 1999, Short
Story "Pitter Patter". Nominated for Bram Stoker Award, February 2000
- THE BLUE LADY: Edited by Donna Taylor Burgess, Issue #13, Short
Story "Wrappings in Black Tissue".
- GODDESS OF THE BAY: Edited by Sandra DeLuca, Feb 2000, Short Story "Crawlers".
- GODDESS OF THE BAY: Edited by Sandra DeLuca: Winter 1999, Reprint "Nos Felinus".
- EVERNIGHT: Edited by t'shai keshesen. Poem "Burial", Summer 1997
- THE EDGE: #7, Edited by Greg Gifune: Short story "Snowfall".
- RED ROUND ROBIN PROJECT: Collaborative story "Somewhere in the Night": Lone Wolf Publishing
- RED ROUND ROBIN PROJECT: Collaborative story "Mad Crow and the Forest Fox": Lone Wolf Publications
- BLOOD AND GUTS HORROR STORY COMPETITION: Collaborative Tale with author Michael Kelly: "By the River": Bad Moon Books
- PARCHMENT SYMBOLS: Edited by Kate Hill: Summer 2000, Short Story "Ranaldo" (Co-written with Sandra DeLuca)
Cover and interior artwork
- SOMETHING WICKED: Goddess of the Bay Publications, Edited by Sandra DeLuca: Cover Art
- FANTASTIC JOURNEYS IN LOVE, Goddess of the Bay, Cover and interior artwork, edited by Sandra DeLuca
- REQUIEM: The Last Issue, cover art, Edited by Sandra DeLuca
- GODDESS OF THE BAY, Summer 1999; Cover and interior artwork
- DARK MATTER: Edited by Christopher Hennessey-DeRose; cover art
- CASSANDRA'S CRYPT: Edited by Sandra DeLuca: interior art
- Editorial columns: NORTHERN FUSION 1, 2, 3, Pawn Press Writer's Block: Non-fiction column, NORTHERN FUSION, Pawn Press
- Interview with Warren Layberry, NORTHERN FUSION, Issue #2, Pawn Press
Stories scheduled to appear in 2001
- IN DARKNESS ETERNAL #3: genrEZONE: Edited by Glenda Woodrum: Cover story "Riders of the Red Cloth". Summer 2001
- SPACE AND TIME: Winter 2002: Gordon Linzer, Gerard Houarner Short story "The Black One", co-written with author Michael Kelly
- THE VAMPIRE'S CRYPT: Final Edition - Edited by Margaret L. Carter
- IT CREEPS UP ON YOU: Short story co-authored with Mark Leslie. CD Rom: World Fantasy Convention, Nov 2001 Edited by Nancy Kilpatrick
Click here for Carol's entry page.